If you are Reiki-trained and looking for a different kind of volunteer experience, here’s what we do:
- We meditate for Reiki and meditation complement each other.
- We visit animal rescues and sanctuaries every other month to offer Reiki.
- We love our vegan potluck!
Since coming together in January 2015, this Circle has offered many rewarding and heart-opening moments. It is so fulfilling to be able to volunteer and deepen my practice with like-minded friends. We all agree that it has been wonderful exchanging Reiki and offering it to animals who need some love.
To join our circle of Reiki friends and volunteers, or register for our upcoming events, please go to Connect and drop me a line.
Do you want to visit and learn more about farm animals?
Besides caring for the rescues, the founders of these non-profit organisations work hard to continually fundraise for their upkeep. Every bit makes a difference. A $20 donation is enough to buy one of the following:
- grain to feed one pig for 1 week
- enough milk formula to feed a bottle fed lamb for 10 days
- enough lamb pellets to feed one weaning lamb for 2 weeks
- 2.5 bales of hay which would feed a sheep or lamb for 2 weeks